We are staying in contact with our partners all over the world. At this time all trips have been postponed due to COVID-19. We are exploring the idea of assisting through telehealth and continuing to recruit and talk with volunteers and other team members. We will continue in-person trips when it is safe. If you have questions or are interested in volunteering please complete our volunteer or contact form and we will be in touch!
- Therapy Missions has coordinated over 50 trips since 2007!
- We want to continue to increase our momentum and reach in the upcoming decades!
- In order for us to keep improving and increasing our global impact on a yearly basis we need you to donate or volunteer.
- We have visited over 10 locations across the globe from Mexico to Jamaica to China
- Below describes some past and future trips! These are just some of the ones we have done so far. To see the full list of trips click
A team of 7 occupational and speech and language therapists spent one week at the Mustard Seed Communities’ Home for Adults with Disabilities, Jacob’s Ladder. The week included the […]Read More
The team for this second full-week mission to the Early Stimulation Program consisted of Occupational and Physical Therapists and a counselor-psychotherapist. Based in Kingston, the team also visited two […]Read More
The summer mission to Jamaica is a mission to Jacob’s Ladder, a Mustard Seed Communities Home for adults with disabilities July 28-August 4, 2018. We are putting the teams […]Read More
One week mission to Kingston Jamaica to work with the children, parents and staff of the Early Stimulation Program, a home and school based program that serves over 1,000 children […]Read More