- Therapy Missions has coordinated over 50 trips since 2007!
- We want to continue to increase our momentum and reach in the upcoming decades!
- In order for us to keep improving and increasing our global impact on a yearly basis we need you to donate or volunteer.
- We have visited over 10 locations across the globe from Mexico to Jamaica to China
- Below describes some past and future trips! These are just some of the ones we have done so far. To see the full list of trips click
A team of 7 occupational and speech and language therapists spent one week at the Mustard Seed Communities’ Home for Adults with Disabilities, Jacob’s Ladder. The week included the development of a skill group (craft making) and the follow-up of the resident work program. Range of motion and transfer training with the staff and […]Read More
This all Occupational Therapist Team was made up of 10 therapists, 8 of whom had participated in OT student mission trips to the Mustard Seed Communities Homes in Jamaica with Misericordia University. The goal of this mission was to work with the staff and caregivers to assure that each resident is engaged in appropriate and […]Read More
The team for this second full-week mission to the Early Stimulation Program consisted of Occupational and Physical Therapists and a counselor-psychotherapist. Based in Kingston, the team also visited two other ESP sites in Jamaica, including a newly opened program in Montego Bay. At the sites, the team worked side by side with the staff, […]Read More
The summer mission to Jamaica is a mission to Jacob’s Ladder, a Mustard Seed Communities Home for adults with disabilities July 28-August 4, 2018. We are putting the teams together now. Volunteer or Donate to get in on the action!Read More
One week mission to Kingston Jamaica to work with the children, parents and staff of the Early Stimulation Program, a home and school based program that serves over 1,000 children and families, ages birth to six years old.Read More
We were able to visit the Mustard Seed Community orphanages in Jamaica again in October of 2017. It has been truly a blessing being able to work so closely with these orphanages in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We have been able to impact so many lives by teaching, treating, and training!Read More